File a Complaint ARDA-ROC : Timeshare Resales : Resales : Where do I file a complaint?

Where do I file a complaint?


ARDA-ROC is not a regulatory agency, however, we offer the following links to report a scam. 

  • If you believe you have been scammed by a timeshare resale company, you can file a lawsuit against them individually.
  • To file a complaint against a Florida resale company, please use the reporting form here.
  • File a complaint with the attorney general in the state you live and the state where the company is located. Please note that this will not always result in an investigation of the company and in both the above cases, your chances of getting a refund are very limited.
  • The consumer agency in the state you live or where the company is located.
  • The Better Business Bureau (BBB). The website provides company complaint history and BBB ratings from A+ to F. Although they can't take any action, they do rate all companies based on consumer complaints.

File a Complaint

Resale Tips

A list of advertising and resale providers to start with. 

Information on state consumer protection

Links to government websites

Helpful checklists to use when reselling

Resale terminology

Real estate licensing resources and more


Consumer Protection

Check to see who is really an ARDA member.

View a list of companies using the ARDA logo or name fraudulently.

Learn where to file a complaint against a company. Read more 

View all of our current consumer advisories.

We're here to help answer many of the questions you may have about your timeshare.

Please contact the ARDA-ROC Consumer Support Team by: 

Phone: 855-939-1515

Web Request: Click Here!